Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Here we come to save the day...

I had so much fun this past Friday creating these new items, I think I have a new favorite. Although they are truly a work in progress... I am offering them now, and will provide a pic of the new one as I have made adjustments to the capes... My little guys just LOVED them. What started off something I did for my children, has now turned into something I just CANNOT wait to share and make for others...





The little man was "Daring Doodles"...








and the little girl was... Jentile (gentile) J, those who know her are probably LAUGHING... as she is anything but gentile... she truly is my Sweet Pea though.


Their favorite part was the fact that the wind was slightly blowing and when they ran, the capes just flew behind them. They had SO much fun wearing these, and I did not even mind that they wore them to the stores as I just thought that they were too cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Doodles Duds

Followers