Friday, February 12, 2010

Is the Warm Weather Ever Coming?



If you are like me, I dreamed from the moment I found out that I was having a girl of dressing her in pretty dresses, bows and many other girly things, my husband would just roll his eyes when I would tell him about all of my thoughts and dreams. Also, for those of you who know me, my creative juices started flowing. I dreamed of the different outfits I could create for her... Let's fast forward months and here we are. I cannot wait to show you all my pillow case dress. This was created for her Nine Month Picture sesssion with our incredible photographer Kathleen Bowie of http://www.vkp.me/. This dress is in the ever popular pink and brown with a Brown monogram and brown ribbon embellishment, and this dress is fully lined. This dress can be created lined and unlined, and I will be offering more of thes in the next couple of weeks. Keep checking back... I am so EXCITED, and cannot wait for the weather to warm so that Sweet Pea can wear it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doodles Duds

Followers