Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Growing Pains



Many of you may think that I have disappeared... but I have not. I have just been working through some "growing pains." I like to think of myself as creative, very creative. I definitely am learning what I do not like to do... and one of them is designing anything on the computer, they truly frustrate me. I need to feel something with my hands to feel that I can truly know how to work with something... and computers do not allow you to do this. I am therefor VERY thankful for my friend A, without her, I think I would pull my hair out and throw myself over my second story balcony.




Thanks to A... I now have advertising. I decided a couple of weeks ago to advertise at a local consignment sale which happens twice a year here. We looked long and hard for just the perfect one, once we found the perfect ones, we or really A worked her magic, and we placed the order. They were guaranteed to be here a couple of days before we needed them, I was SO EXCITED. In the end, they did not make it here.... I called A in a panic. Between A, her husband R and my patient husband J, they saved the day. Sorry for all of the pictures, I am just SO proud of all our hard work, thanks for indulging me...


















Sorry if these pictures aren't very clear, they were taken with my phone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Doodles Duds

Followers