Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bibs & Burpcloths

This has to be one of my favorite gifts to give and is so popular with my clients. You can mix and match, give just one set or several. This Bib and Burp Cloth gift set can be customized for you, your friends or loved ones. I have a set of stock ribbon or a seasonal stock of ribbon which can be found on my Etsy Site. You can pick your font and the color of thread based on the color of ribbon chosen. There are so many fun ways to customize this gift. We could add a bow for that precious little girl, a cool font for that sweet little guy, use initials, a single letter monogram, a full name or even a cool applique. I have some sets which will have set designs or I would love to customize a group of items for you, just contact me and we will work it all out.
Click on the link below to see more examples and pricing for this set...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33138951

1 comment:

  1. How much is this set? I would like to purchase, and I didn't see it on Etsy. Please email me at rlmccarthy417@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Doodles Duds

Followers