Monday, October 26, 2009

Single Letter Applique Long-Sleeve T-shirt



Here is our Little Man at a friend's school festival this weekend. He had such a GREAT time. This is one of my newest creations... an appliqued shirt sporting our Little Man's first initial. The "J" is created with brown corduroy fabric giving it a great texture for those fall and winter days, and the stitching surrounding the letter is completed in a warm blue. I just love a crisp white shirt, it really allows the dark letter to pop out. I can create a custom shirt for your little one with different fabric or a different color of stitching with a dark letter on it... I just love this custom look.
Please check out my etsy site to view fabric choices & purchase one of your own...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33430334
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doodles Duds

Followers