Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Onesie with Reverse Applique


I am so excited to be starting this adventure. It is something that I have wanted to do for a long time and I am now taking the plunge. Here is a picture of the Little Girl. She has on a super cute onesie that I created. If you look on my Etsy site, you can find out more. Each one can be customized with your choice of font, color of thread, and fabric from my stock. I like to call this one a Reverse Applique. It has an incredible amount of texture as it has chenille fabric and instead of the fabric on top being appliqued, I chose to place the accent chenille fabric on the bottom and then cut away the onesie leaving a small edge of the onsie material around the thread for a little added texture. This was inspired by a college friend's daughter's t-shirt. THANKS Kendra.

I will be posting frequently, but probably a lot in the next few days so that I can get A LOT of my FAVORITES out there. Thanks so much for looking.

P.S. Little Girl is my 9 month old daughter (she was about 7 months old in this picture). Little Girl, Little Man, my son (who will be pictured soon) are two of the reasons that I have decided to take the PLUNGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doodles Duds

Followers